Roland-Garros, the official French Open app for smartphones and tablets, gets social
Over 800 000 users have downloaded the Roland-Garros app in 2011, and rated it postively with 4 stars.
2012 will be another exciting year, as the new release brings many advanced features:
– broadcasting of up to 5 simultaneous Live matches, (*)
– daily VOD match recaps,
– real-time scores, alerting and breaking news,
– players statistics and interviews
– Roland-Garros official radio,
– 3D virtual tour of the Roland-Garros stadieum
2012 relase will also link seamlessly to Twitter and Facebook, with a dedicated social area to:
– follow the buzz on games and players, snif trending topics, and read conversations extracted from Twitter (**)
– challenge your friends using in-app casual games and share toughts with your friends on Facebook,
– make your own connected social TV experience, when using your smartphone or tablet as a second screen.
With 2012 Roland-Garros app, freely downloadable here, you will not only view every game, you will also listen to the conversations.
(*) because of rights obtained, Live matches are only available to Orange customers in France
(**) thanks to “Blended TV”: Blended TV, Orange Social TV component, is currently rolled-out in a dozen of Orange consumer services.